WarGodz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

22 Dec’08: Launch of NEW PK World (Server Giovanni)

2 posters

Go down

22 Dec’08: Launch of NEW PK World (Server Giovanni) Empty 22 Dec’08: Launch of NEW PK World (Server Giovanni)

Post  Schwartzstein Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:23 pm

Begin anew in Giovanni, the brand new world of the smash online hit Granado Espada. No more getting pushed around by overpowered veterans, everyone starts from zero. Register now and get in on the ground level Monday, 22nd December 2008.

Enjoy enhanced leveling with 2X EXP bonuses the entire month, build up a powerful faction, be the very first to raid bosses in a world where everyone starts off at Level 1!
Schwartzstein
Schwartzstein

Back to top Go down

22 Dec’08: Launch of NEW PK World (Server Giovanni) Empty Re: 22 Dec’08: Launch of NEW PK World (Server Giovanni)

Post  Schwartzstein Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:34 pm

Schwartzstein wrote:Begin anew in Giovanni, the brand new world of the smash online hit Granado Espada.

smash online hit huh? erm, maybe... before.. when things are not that IAH-ed too much... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Schwartzstein wrote:No more getting pushed around by overpowered veterans, everyone starts from zero.

pushed? only pushed? Laughing might as well say 'overkilled even before one has the time to buff lolz.' Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked
Schwartzstein
Schwartzstein

Back to top Go down

22 Dec’08: Launch of NEW PK World (Server Giovanni) Empty Re: 22 Dec’08: Launch of NEW PK World (Server Giovanni)

Post  Rainbrought Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:59 am

Laughing it is just meaning of buy all premium item again please....barrack slot vet scroll expert scroll and so on, weee, Laughing
Rainbrought
Rainbrought

Back to top Go down

Post  Schwartzstein Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:29 pm

i dun think i will make family there. i am very happy and contented being in wargodz. ^^
Schwartzstein
Schwartzstein

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbrought Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:32 pm

Twisted Evil as long as bit problem still around, i wont move to other server. Twisted Evil cause i didnt bot Twisted Evil
Rainbrought
Rainbrought

Back to top Go down

Post  Schwartzstein Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:37 pm

XD
Schwartzstein
Schwartzstein

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down